There is available latest Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) Vacancies Ad No. 09/2023. BPSC has announced jobs in Police Department. Details are as under:
The Latest Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) Vacancies Ad No. 09/2023
The Police Department of Baluchistan invites applications of eligible candidates for different posts in Baluchistan Police on a temporary Contract basis.
Final Candidates will be recruited on the basis of the BPSC competitive exam.
Physical Standards for Female:
A major physical feature for female candidates is height. As per Policy Minimum, the considerable height for female candidates is 5 Feet.
Physical Standards for Male-Candidates:
- The minimum Height f for a male candidate is 5 Feet,5 inches.
- The chest Size for male candidates is 33’x34.
In light of powers confreres to BPSC will conduct a competitive exam for the posts of BPS-17.
- Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Section Officer
Total No. of Seats of DSP BPS-17:
BPSC will conduct a competitive exam For the post of DSP. There are 43 total Posts of DSP based upon major and minor zones of Baluchistan.
Allocation of Seats of DSP BPS-17
|Place/Region||No. of Seats|
The competitive exam specifies posts. Baluchistan Public Service Commission Testing Service.
Who Can Apply???
All male and Female Candidates can apply. Candidates must be local or have domicile residence if Baluchistan.
|Minimum Qualification||Age Limit||Gender|
Instructions /Syllabus for Competitive Exam
|Viva Voice||Current Affairs||Islamic Studies||Pakistan Studies|
|Candidates must pass the Viva test after passing Written Examination||1. Important Happenings
2. Highlighted Issue
3. Issues published in social and print media.
|1. Islamic Issues
2. Day to day period of Khulfaye Rashideen
|1. From 1857 till Date|
You may like: Non-Teaching vacancies in QAU Islamabad
Candidates must reach the following important documents with the application:
- Academic Certificates
- Academic Degrees / Documents
- Professional Certificates or Experience Letters/Character Certificates.
- 05-passport Size Recent photographs
- Deposited Challan Slip of Rs.1000/- as Examination Fee.
Method to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply via the online web portal bpsc.gob.pk. For more updates, all candidates can visit the website regularly.
- All the applicants must apply online and download the application.
- All the candidates must Fill out the application form in an appropriate way. As in completely filled and inappropriate forms will be rejected.
- Candidates must attach the verified important required documents with the application.
- The department will call all the candidates for skill tests and interviews.
- candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview. Candidates will not receive any traveling for an interview.
- Government and Semi-Government Servants can also apply through a proper channel. they must have a NOC certificate from their respective department.
- The minimum age requirement is 18-28 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per Government Policy.
The Last Date of Application Submission:
Competent Authority will consider all applications received till 26th June 2023.
So candidates must apply within the due date.