Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department has been issued Notification on the 11-07-2023 in the connection with Grant Adhoc Relief Allowance 2023 KP @ 35% and 30% on running basic pay. Details are as under:
Grant Adhoc Relief Allowance 2023 KP @ 35% and 30%
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department announces the grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2023 to the civil servants working in Government Departments of KPK.
Finance department organizes all the procedures and lists government employees giving their services in government departments from BPS-01 to BPS-22 and above. 30% to 35% of the additional value of this allowance Is admissible to the above employees. The finance department measures the admissibility of this amount according to the budget.
The provincial government of KPK announces the budget in In June 2023. The provincial assembly makes approval of a 30% to 35% increase in the Adhoc Relief Allowance of government employees. As the previous amount of these allowances is not according to the needs of the employees. Due to the pressure of inflation and low monthly incomes, all employees are facing critical financial situations. The provisional government of KPK wants to assist all of the government’s civil servants by increasing ARA.
Sanctioning 35% ARA 2023 to.BPS-01 to BPS-16:
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approved providing 30% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2023 On running basic pay till 30th June 2023. All the government civil servants working under BPS-03 to BPS-16 are eligible to receive this allowance.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Department issues a letter to all competent authorities in order to assure the implementation of the instructions.
Provision of 30% Adhoc Relief Allowance 2023 to.BPS-17 to BPS-22 and Above
All government employees working in government departments from BPS-17 to BPS-22 will receive this allowance of @30%. All civil servants whether they are recruited on a contract basis or on a regular basis will get benefit from this additional value. The finance department approves adding an additional 30% of this allowance to the salaries of Government employees from 1st July 2023.
|Sr. No||Allowance Type||Eligible Employees||Basic Pay Scale||Percentage increase in running basic Pay|
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2023
All contract/Contingent paid staff
|Bs-03 to BPS-06||
|2.||BPS-17 to BPS-22 and Above||30% increase|
Admissibility of ARA- 2023 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Employees
The amount of an Adhoc Relief Allowance-2023 is provided on the following Conditions:
- The amount of the allowance is provided subject to the income tax.
- It is admissible during leave and the entire period of LPR.
- It is not admissible on extraordinary leaves of all Government employees.
- it is not admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting deputation abroad.
- It is admissible to The employees on their repatriation from Posting/ deputation Abroad at the rate of amount Admissible during their service in Pakistan.
- The basic pay for the purpose of this allowance also includes the amount of personal pay. The personal prayer on account of annual increment beyond the maximum of existing pay scales.
- This allowance is conforming to when the budgetary allocation for the year 2023-2024 by the respective department organization.
- No supplement grants would Even be on the account to all the government employees of respect from the first of July 2023.
- The allowance is admissible on running basic pay of all government employees.
It is a piece of good news that the employees of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government got ARA-2023 on running basic pay @ 35% (BPS-01 to BPS-16) and 30% (BPS-16 and above). Now it is the turn of Punjab Government Employees. Sindh Government and Federal Governments have already issued the Notification Adhoc Relief Allowance 2023 Federal at the same rates as did the KP Government.